lördag 25 juli 2020

George

friend with all , lose the one
and the worst thing he knows
when she is gone , love outgrows
i used to take the long way to George
hoping that i would meet Jim
i remember how shy i wore around them
cools chics like Sam and Bex , why would they like to be my friend ?
thats the thing about grewing up ,  you get broken and stolen
but one magical day its all fine, and its heel  with time like grapevine
and i remember how dex and donna, wore in charge of it all
how i heard a rumour that Peters nephew gone
i didnt know how to send my condolences
but is it nice that heaven have angels
Sarah
 and i remember when Briget stood up for my poetry
said it just commentary
thats the thing with beautiful friends . far away
thay will always in my heart stay
you told  me about life , Taylor
did you  know i wore the first  one i told about my condition
and i  glad John ended  up with Bex  and coop find his beautiful family ''

regards sweden  x 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar