söndag 26 juli 2020

this one is for Marti

i knew you standing on the street light
waiting on the nigt bus 
and of all the guys at the inn 
i wouldn't imagine in my wildest dreams 
you still recall my name  even though i dont know who i am
tell your girl she has nothing to worry about, i haven't even kiss your mouth 
i talk a lot of shit mostly because of insecurities,but i always have your back marti 
because you show me the way how to party  , i remember when i showed up my face at the inn 
never notice jim but a hello from you was enough 
i think you girlfriend is a keeper and please put down the liquor
you are the poem i never wrote about but i remember you show me the brighton night
lost in the memories , in the coat room in oceania - singing Mama Mia
down the karaoke bar and how you gave money to the cabbie without a name
it was here i became known for the girl less known
dressed in a hospital gown
and spread my wings which i kinda regret
because someone of the beautiful people i met
where in BRIGHTON , I JUST DID HAD TO MOVE ON
to know what i missed 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar