torsdag 30 juli 2020

to my supporters







so there you had my heart stolen

dont mind it because you heart is golden

brand new coat , brand new shoes

scrolling down the phone - swipe left

because you wanted something else

like a new phone

little did i knew

you would end up in my poem

i wore so clueless back then

i barely now how to make a friend

but i am glad you said yes to requst i send
i know i gonna dance through my poems

wishing you will liking them

hoping you read there in your bed
maybe can understad who i am ?

i knew you will linger like smoke
like that hospital bloke
chasing ghost . people we lost
in those damn corridors
slamming doors and broken hearts
i knew you give my a hug
like i do with my blog
that stole my  heart with just a glance
i never believe i romance
 but i do believe in friends ..


                                                                             


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar