söndag 26 juli 2020

Typical Me









he look so handsome in that suit , and when he takes my hand so cute 
he make me feel like i a wearing a hospital gown when i wore a mess 

you said you liked my cat dress , it make me feel like a princess 
made my wheelchair feel like a hella of a ride when he slide 
with me throught the hall , i fear you always be my wonderwall 
you are the fuck up the year and probably will  bring me some tear 
of joy , everything for an boy i dont really know 
but i knew when you snatch my heart we where the perfect match 
kinda love that i am a victim of faith , sofrry but its kinda diffecult to recreate 
a feeling like the one i had when you transform me to cinderella 
with just a glance , you put me in balance 
so diffrent from that other fella - and that what i adore 
with DIOR 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar