måndag 27 juli 2020

Cadillac







he look so handsome in that suit , and he takes my hand so cute 

he make me feel like i a wearing a hospital gown when i wore a mess 

you said you liked my cat dress , it make me feel like a princess '

the only one that has handicap access to my heart 

and his face is cut of art , yeah he paint up a fantasy 

everytime he   slides like that Cadillac escalade 

in to  the room and i be like mouting shout gun 

and i never felt so mental even though i know your friendship is for rental 

yeah you make me go off the races just by looking at your face

 he can paint a fantasy 

just by a glance, yeah you really put me out of  balance 

i know i should ignore the the signs because they are red flags 





but most of all i love he helped me packing my bags '

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar