söndag 26 juli 2020

Prince Chistian



he look so handsome in that suit , and he takes my hand so cute 
he make me feel like i a wearing a hospital gown when i wore a mess 
you said you liked my cat dress , it make me feel like a princess '
the only one that has handicap access and he can paint a fantasy 
just by a glance, yeah you really put me out of  balance 
catch me falling , god im so emberressing 
yeah he look so handsome in uniform , do you mind if i transform 
into a poem  , you already look like one ( not like you are one )
do you remember the first time i lay my eyes on you , i sure do .
i always make an awkward first impression but you shake if off 
though you wore a knight the way you saved my life 
you kinda remind me of prince Christian , knight and shining armor 
but inside of a hero , didnt want to go but one thing i learn with time 
is better to let go the hold on to past , kinda like to be the damstel in 
distress and i let you follow your dreams ( but we can met up at hospital 
because it nothing i do then ... fall


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar