lördag 29 augusti 2020

A hospital cinderella and that hollywood fella





the fact i am quite social awkward
just hang around in hospital ward
apperently i become a social butterly
dont tell me how i broke free from the cocoon
but i am over the moon
did you knew when you invite me to the chat
casual and friendly , it might as well
you put a spell
on me became my godfairy
because truthfully i need something
funny to write about in my diary
cant bealive he told me i was beaut
i think he is pretty talent and smart
have good intention and heart
know im far from your league
and you living my hollywood dream
you should know this i dont do romance
but i support friends
im dont cant dance
and my legs always collapse
i always tryin to stand up
at your shows , that you approach me is kinda - mindblown
but this is the reason why i your music - love

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar