fredag 28 augusti 2020

hospital love





i been living my life in hospital room
since i wore nine  , friends isolated
i  know every waiting room in and out
yeah i been growing up at hospitals
in and out , after seizures and falls ¨
grewing up at the hospital become my sscond home
the problem with this i never really had a time to get my first kiss
attend a party but i been running around the corridor like a wild child
after something to catch my feeling
try to break the doctor code with male nurse
because if he got to see me naked , i should get off your clothes
i mean  thats only fair but you only here to take care
of me , which it should be
but i think  your vibes was the reason why i stayed alive
touching me up and brush up my confident
so know im to heaven sent


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar