söndag 30 augusti 2020

Pudding









did you know you walk in a story line
mine is pretty wild so hope you stay for a life time 
my body isnt the perfect host , i geuss thats why i went ... ghost 
but i like that you didnt give up when my body almost give myself , up 
my story is pretty messed up - you are pretty perfect i confess 
you make me feel like a hospital princess , dress in chanel 
telling me those words i never heard  and it quite bizarre 
that you catch my heart when i need it to restart 
you my mac and im your ari , im that harley and you bring the party 
every night i listen to you on spotify 
a motivation  and inspiration 
that im to young fly 
away , when i got that dm from you 
nothing i rather would do then stay
yeah , you got my heart to restart 
and isnt it weird that my idol 
took the the time 
when everyone in my family had , decline 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar