lördag 29 augusti 2020

do friends

im get touch up by the male nurses while the female , put on some make up
beauty product , we scroll down my ipad and i tell you about my travels
that time i wore on your gig and broke my leg , didnt mind it a bit
because i loved the concert - it wore bloody excellent
how i went to the brits , an other dream come true
except i didnt watch you
but i got that xo from bey
so i guess its all okey
in the end of the day
how i find love in a hopeless way
when i came home from rome and listen to radio , yet an other star had died
how many nights i been danced to him at ushuaia , how many hearts been broken
though he was playing his music there and perform . this love story is not the norm
i freaking got my heart restart by my idol and sorry if im out of control
but you make me feel like the queen of the disco ball
when im dressed in that hospital gown
there so many cool chics out there so i cant get why you my avatar , click
because you such a star i get starstruck by your prefrence
but i do like how you me , refrence
maybe because you know i dont do romance
... i do friends

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar