fredag 28 augusti 2020

you walked right into my poem





i dont wanna be supermodel , i prefer a rolemodel

turn on intellegent and brain cell , i guess thats why i fell

dont care if i dont look like a victora secret model when myself is a living icon

the fact that i still living is blew my mind and the fact i have a legend , decline

my bad but the fact he came around in the perfect timing .-- i guess we find love

in the silver living .im not the typical socialite , hard to express myself and be polite

but i hope you understand what i dealing with , better now ... i cant believe i explode

in the tantrum which made us fall out , tend to that because of my fits .  cried for a half year

because you wore my biggest dream and i blew it because one of my damn , fit - tought i never hear

from you but then you walked right into a poem

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar