söndag 30 augusti 2020

- Hypnotize







first it kinda freak me when we chat in hangout

that you invite me when people hardly acknowleage me

but the offer was to good decline , private chat with the main man

i enter fesivals for , him got that straight out chanel nr 5

and i cant belive you comeback when i went off in my notorious tantrum

last year when we chat about this and that in the chatroom

thought i never hear from you , cried for a year and suddenly you appear

like the vision billboard king - nobody could write a better film scene

how you took me back , and i will forever be grateful for that

you basically restart my heart with hand me yours

when i thought i close the doors

he is sicker then that Dior ( sorry about this )

but nobody compare to this one

His that Chanel , classic and i have no idea why him me select

but i think we are friendsship goals - i mean the best song isnt written yet

you shall write about how we met on internet


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar