tisdag 24 november 2020

limbo

'

around the police , just cross the road  
didnt knew when i saw you ... 
my heart would explode 
falling  to pieces , fell to the ground 
you pick me up  like a tea cup , coffee cup 
and i remember it was boiling hot 
never thought i would caught feelings 
you made me reveal secrets i never felt 
pour them out like moet , slide in like a poem 
not sure how you did it but something with you wore magic 
i remember how we played this games in the corner 
and you said i be in your team , that was my dream 
come true , having you in my  ... corner during this covid 
how you , handed my pills and how much it kills 
take them knowing you help me with that 
i got better , i like to watch you scroll your shopping site
because nothing i would love to do is go an shop right now 
but i dont mind as i hang out in this curfew 
with the ones i love . ¨do you recall ... 
how i came with nine one one?
after being in coma for a while 
never thought i would smile 
but then you came around 
yeah 
never felt that safe and sound
how dorky i felt in my epileptic hat 
but you just help me with that 
and ´when we had gymnastics
outside i felt some what , stupid 
but i love the BQQ we had 
because i dont remember the last i one had 
<

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar