onsdag 25 november 2020

shyness



i remember when i arrived , it where  so damn sunny 
and i recall that elder woman being quite whinny 
with time , she grew on me and this place became quite - homey ! 
the best thing they didnt do it for the money , they do it for the heart 
then i knew our friendship start and i might be loyal as a puppy 
heck , i even have your back like a groupie 
im not fancy like Ari , but i sure throw down a party like cardi 
and i appreciate you here to save me , whenever i take a fall 
gave the time you gave , me 
nobody reälly wanted me there but you did 
quiet as a mouse , listen to some music in the corner 
pretending to be your lover but i knew when would recover 
this would be over because girls like me havent a shot 
so i though i better eat you up 
......... while i can 






Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar