torsdag 26 november 2020

smash hit


in the room 50 there is a ghost that belongs to that past 
i am not sure how we met  but i am sure  i never forget
how i crash landed , hit you with an bang
but att least i did some kinda impression 
when i cut the tension
yeah i remember how scary when i arrived 
from the bright light in April 
´how i fell in your arms , hand around your neck
while you got my back when nobody done that 
was like an guardian angel , sweeping by 
drop dead gorgeous in that costume made , 
'just for me working class but' with that ass|
of all the loud voices at the place its only one i cant get out my head 
he chase my like a ghost and caught me when i wore a bit lost 
the doctor student and patient , totally opposite i must admit 
¨but that makes us - a smash hit 
.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar