söndag 1 november 2020

that boarding school guy


 i remember how you fallow me back in teacher  car , how i didnt want to look in your eyes because you look like a star , i remember how you  smell like smoke and i wore like i will never forget this bloke  ,,, but somehow i did , i hope you forgive me  apperently you did ?  remember when you caught my hand so i could walk properly down the hill , in the halloween at boarding school and how you made me break fall in love , the only rule i ever had . i remember how you gave me a blanket because i always froze , how i always went after you like puppy because i knew i could count on you to pick me up like a coffee cup . how we excange papers , you got the art and entertaiment and i ... the world ... yeah i felt like you embrace most as a friend during that time . The only because you made me time there less lonely 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar