söndag 1 november 2020

heaven sent


so i remember last year when i arrived to the retirement  
and i met this guy that look like he wore from heaven sent 
got morals like a soldier but peaceful like a angel 
he made me breathless because he made me feel like a princess 
is like he got the perfect recipe to get a heart fixed 
and a hospital girl feel glam and adored 
like brush up with some make 
make me feel that pussycat 
i remember how he woke me up with that perfect voice 
kinda miss that time and how he took the time to play games when i was bored 
i remember when i had that dress but felt like mess , but you said i wore cute 
it make me smile inside and slowly you became an character of mine 
and i do recall how i forget you still wore in the room when i took off my clothes 
how you turned your head because of the  blurred line 
do you recall how you ran with me through the corridor 
i do , and every time some open the door 
i wish it wore dior , je dior x 
how you helped me with the food because i didnt like the elders 
so i order in from mom and got you to help me made it , score 
little things like that , i really adore 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar