måndag 30 november 2020

SPIRIT 'OF CHRISMAS


reality is pretty shitty but you make me feel shinny as a box 
when you pick me up¨from the floor and scared me like jack the box
so stunning in your uniform that slide in like red 'guy , through the chimney
did i mention he wore kinda , dreamy , handle the elderly like it wore your family 
his eyes are bright light just like the christmas light 
she is fell for somebody in a middle of a snow fight 
he pull her up from snowball , how you voice wore like a gospel 
read her like a bible verse ,like it wore a  your chart 
yeah i came in as your patient , you became my doctor student 
 wore falling for an angel in the middle of the danger 
i think you must be from heaven , sent i
yeah i be your little elf and even if my life is a living hell 
there is one thing i believe in and that is the spirit of chrismas 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar