tisdag 4 augusti 2020

Alice in wonderland







this year i almost died
i dont remember a lot of that time
when i lay in the respirator
but i recall i had weird dreams
about hanging with the dj scene
felt like Alice in Wonderland
and i was like , man ....
i recall how martin gartixx wore there
by the podium, how he played animals at the aquarium
then we went to another festival, downtown
that diplo had turned into a disco
but i recal that male nurse looked like zedd
hotter than hell but i knw you come back to me as i lay in my hospital bed
i wonder if im to old to get a make a wish , one kiss
with your songs , perfectly produce you make me feel like im your bestie
you where there to , rich ( sorry i being a bitch ) with my tantums in the chatrooms
then the doctor woke me up and i was like what a fuck ?


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar