torsdag 6 augusti 2020

in my dreams







he smells like coffe beans , addicted to that Lima

Six cups of the beverage make me his litte tea pot

i remember being jelous of his cute cat

when i thought in the middle of night

how she lay on your masculine

arms , stroke your fingers through whats already mine ( we both knew it )

yeah we go hand like tea pot and coffee beans

i remember how you woke me up from my dreams

and i smell the first cup of many and how you hide out in my room ( didnt mind it at all )

specially when you sat in the bed ,( its been a while )

 how we chat about this and forgive me but ,  i dont remember a lot

mostly remember i was starring into your eyes that btw is the most gorgeous ones i seen

but that i could have you , ha .- only in my dreams




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar