torsdag 27 augusti 2020

music for life









yeah you got the most lovely vocals - you should be in musicals

how you slide in every morning like wake up 

how you brush my appearance and fix my confidence with some makeup 

love how our story begin , how i fell  for you and you pick me up 

i could had drown in your eyes and swept myself in your comfortable blanket 

we met and become one of the new classics , masterpiece 
on internet and i think its quite odd you know who iam 

but i think you are my jam , more then a fan 
but one thing i learned is that dont say no to request 
maybe they are just people who want their best 
yesterday you swipe in like a daydream 
and knock one out of my head to replace it 
i am kinda mind blown by all 
i guess i have to thank my lucky star

to thank for this reunion 
because you restart my heart with that alert

which meant you kinda  brilliant 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar