tisdag 4 augusti 2020

since that day



there nothing i do is better a comeback
but fuck it , i really want you to - come back
forget those what ifs and as ifs
every song remind me of you 
my dream that never came true 
some collab , arm in  arm with some celeb 
red carpet it like the magic carpet , where everyone is target 
i realize i walked away from my dream , maybe it never wore my scene 
in the beginning ( hope you forgive me ) 'for exit , you know like that brexit 
i hate how every song remind me of the best time i had , ii never felt like that for a lad 
and that fact it all went went down in the chatroom, made me get in some kinda tantrum 
because alll i dreamt about this day  in the loneliness of my room 
with your poster watching down at me like a star 
like you know you are 
but ne'ver in my wildest dreams i had you click that alert , inform of a heart 
since that day a you reallly have my heart 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar