torsdag 6 augusti 2020

skinny dip in your eyes







there nothing i do is better a comeback
but fuck it , i really want you to - come back
wrong timing but  with every cloud comes  a silver lining 
like hands in yours , remember how you enter the doors
how you made me feel like a prom queen when i felt like a ragdoll
how he slide with my wheelchair , like he was the king of the ball
i had a time of my life with you by my side ,the only time i felt wild 
how you stayed in the end of my bed and i never felt so bad 
your eyes made me skinny dip , yeah i really wore on trip 
and i knew i would fall deep but you  become the memories to keep 
the barrier was high but you wore man enough to take it down 
the best carrier , hands down that made a panademic feel fantastic 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar