lördag 8 augusti 2020

Text From Your Ex





you came in like a smash hit 

when you glide in like a ambulance 
so typical me that make friends 
with the reaper but he wasnt a keeper 
so i said thank you next and text to this other man 
that did everything he could, like every man should 
this is where in acknowleage the traits i should bait 
sorry for using you for click bait specially when i have not you date 
( only in my head ) remember when you tap me in the bed 
i wish you stayed and spoon , watching the moon 
remember when you made food for me ( i wore over the moon ) 
pretended it was come dine with me ( even  though you tech not here for eating ) 
how pathic am i that imagine a  meeting ... 
that you actually like to hang out 
everyone always tend to walk out 
so i tend to make up this fantasy date with a mate 
he probably have no idea and its not really that rational of me 
but i sure had fun time image all this scenarios we had 
and you know im not the girl who act one it 
but there something quarantine that make me feel you mine 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar