måndag 10 augusti 2020

rise throught the hell






i remember how you pick me up like that little teapot
you always got the thing for the Lima bean
..didn't ya , i remember how you twirl me around
in that  wheelchair, the castle became my aisle
you gave me the freedom in a dungeon
suddenly it became a kingdom
i remember you pick me up like the little teapot
how i thought you wore so freaking hot
 all i wanna stay with you in lockdown
barely friends but this is what doctor recommend
yeah i wore a total mess but when you compliment my cat dress
Dior ,
from that day i became your princess , for your eyes to undress
only
i remember how you woke me up with tha voice
perfect frenkvens
and i how you help overcome
my insecurities and fears
how you slide with my wheelchair and helped me with my hair
buttons and overcome my deepest fear , i remember it so well
how you put a spell on me and give me hope and believe
it was like i became your Beauty when you wore
because you wore the flying doctori
that always came when i press the alarm
running through the door








ps . i  also love musicals : specials beauty and the beast , lion king , elliot , greese

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar