onsdag 26 augusti 2020

the retirement house






u came in likd that jackie chan
and with a touch of your hand '
how i hit the floor
pick me up like teapot
twirl with me around the retirment house
and helped me with the buttons to my blouse
of course i got confuse , havent had so fun since brighton
 you look just like Dior which kinda adore
those eyes wore the spotlight . aimed and claimed
of me
yeah i remember during lockdown how i wore dress in this hopital gown
but you made me feel like prom queen and i love how you tap me during night

you wore the hottest nurse i ever seen , such a living dream



i had to write you in my poem , but then that dm came ...
do you know how awkward i felt when you wipe my ass 
( babe you shall kiss my ass ) 
yeah i could write erotic fiction about us '
but i wont because mostly is true 
except when it comes to doc code 
you dont break it which made me secretly , fit 
because i used to get what i want 
and people just have to deal with it x 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar