söndag 20 september 2020

my securial blanket

 


his eyes got the glimt of dior and he is tall a giant
that bohemian vibe and is to cool its should be a crime 
there something in the way  he move , that remind me of love 
slide in on those shoes and make way on the runway 
nobody put her in the corner but the way you got me was like damn 
a security blanket to keep safe during convid and a friend 
somebody you could rely on in dark times ( and fun ) 
because i made some light of the hell i wore in 
like when you call us dreamteam 
( sigh )and when you gave me meds 
not a typical romantic moment for me , i become to heaven sent
like when i got that compliment when i was in my fave dress 
i usually think im such a mess and guys dont tend to give people like me apprichiation 
but the fact you notification me meant a lot and thats how you jump in the plot ... 
made this boiling hot  yeah this is definitely a shout out 💋 - kiss . kiss 
i remember how you brought me up like the litte teacup 
how fell for you and you me up , like that coffee cup


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar