fredag 11 september 2020

i shot to kill





she live a life made for a hollywood screen
is a pirate queen living on the seven seas
got the golden ticket to ushuia
when the borders upon i come for my lovers ...
she live behind the masque
her life isnt a simple test
but you fell in my dm
now you mine
and i shoot to aim
because im known as the screem queen
 not even music can silence me now
 once you laugh in the deaths face
there nothing better , and babe . you kinda feel like heaven
the way you spin her around like a record
happy and joy like only a boy
can fill you with
he got the most beautiful eyes
clever as few which i love
and the fact you grab me back from reaper
is why you are a keeper
you shouldnt sleep on this
t-rex
because then i go and like thank you ,, next
i can change the plot lite so you still are mine 
because one thing you better know i never give up 
play with demon and devils , dont really reconize angel 
you transform me to see clear 
but i must admit get the dm me kinda starstruck 
becuse i alwayse thought you rock 
you been my steady rock 



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar