tisdag 29 september 2020

reasons


his eyes got the glimt of dior and he is tall a giant
that bohemian vibe and is to cool its should be a crime 
there something in the way  he move , that remind me of love 
slide in on those shoes and make way on the runway 
nobdoy put her in the corner but the way you got me was like damn 
a security blanket to keep safe during convid and a friemd 
i love how you ride my wheelchair chair like it wore a lowride
slide in to my heart like he did that day when he send me the pm 
you made me feel like i wore the queen of the queen of the ball
with the compliment you said , and i really miss your presences 
in a world didnt make sensc , you made most reasons
but sure we got all our reasons ...
i cant believe i found , safe and sound 
when the darkess times around 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar