tisdag 15 september 2020

epileptic love





when it got diagnosed with my condition
by the age of eight, i decided I only  have relationships
on my conditions and that is if I can count on your friendship?
because i need somebody that have come to term 
what i living with is so bigger then 
love - i need somebody that can heal myself 
take time and understnd 
my body body better then i can 
i have to have somebody to push me forward 
say it ok to be scared
for my future when my illness have no cure 
dont reject me just because i am 
something yoiu dont get 
it took a while until through i understand 
why i didnt got the respect even thought i wore living with this illness 
i need somebody to treat me well , and look out for  me as well
somebody that have my back and dont only want to fuck ...
i need  somebody that treat me gently and fragile
because im easily break and i dont know how much i can take ?

but if you find the key to my heart then yóu get the green alert 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar