fredag 11 september 2020

no shade but the best love stories is made of me







  you got that sunset beach locks and ibiza rocks - waves '
dont need any drugs , when you have boys 

that hipster guy, but is he really a good kisser ? 
that bohemian type , no matter what you 
just he give an vibe you like 
maybe he is the surfer dude with attitude 
kinda fresh and relax but only got one thing in mind 
..or maybe i have lost my mind for you decline ...
But Ibiza provide me a certain vibe
that really makes me feel alive 
it been ups and down 
but you make feel stylish in that hospital gown 
dancing by my own - in my wheelchair 
no judgment and i become to heaven sent 
become to sound cloud , above 
when i got some love 
from the idol i admire 
in awe of this 
what begin like nightmare of darkness 
ended up with , a pinky promise 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar