lördag 19 september 2020

nobody put baby in corner
















































































































































his eyes got the glimt of dior and he is tall a giant
that bohemian vibe and is to cool its should be a crime 
there something in the way  he move , that remind me of love 
slide in on those shoes and make way on the runway 
down on his knee , i mean if this guy would take care 
of me , couldnt ask for a better - carriar ! 
i remember how we ride through the corridors 
bet you never knew you wore wore walking in to to a plot 
a Baby nobody put me in the corner 
in a paranell world i would be your 
but this memories will forever be ours 
i recall your soul getting attach 
and me , thinking - you are the perfect match 
how you always got along about you cat 
secretly i wish it was me you pet 
how you lost your keys to my room 
but never to my heart 
when you wore getting meds 
and how shaky i got wore when you sat on my bed 
this is for you , you made my quarantine 
better then valantine ...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar