lördag 12 september 2020

my version of dua lipa new rules

saw you in the magazine
and i most admit you look like a dream
damn , you winning this break up
that technically snt one
because i never seem to hang up
yeah i read how many exes in her lyrics
and sure she is clever but i think i write better
duh , i mean this wore i snag your heart
dingling between death and life
half pipe up and made me feel like a buttercup
delititious but i knew this wore quite dangerous
had to protect my heart , dont want you  yet agin have to restart
yeah saw you at the gram you send me that dm
i was like drop dead and bang my head , ouch
but you always have a close watch
on me - i kinda like that 
ps . everyone know im a master of breaking rules 
so when you picked one of the girls from those dms 
you chouldnt really me choose 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar