fredag 7 februari 2020

bye brighton





¨

new year me , why do you try to add me
took ten years to realize who are my real friends
dont take me for grantuee because this girl , is a new me
new chapter , say goodbye to brighton
wasnt here for me last decade so why will you be after brexit ?
dont hang with locals , ballin with royals
it must suck for you that im moving up , level up - and you stuck
new friends , that show me support - reconize what i am worth
funny how you call yourself , United Jack
think its kinda ironic and that sound kinda selfish
because in this climate we should be all about love , not hate
they say together we stand tall , devided we fall
do you really think i want you back- get over it
i did like 2011 , made some memories
dont assume you the best thing ever happened
because i made an new friend ....

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar