tisdag 4 februari 2020

DRIVE ME CRAZY





you realize your love make me bananas

you my justin to my brit and this so lit

didnt really expect to fall for him
like i fell in Gap but something with you made my heart , clap

but there wore something with that dm

they say that im out of the blue , is all pretend

but i know you are my friend ...

he probably think i am drunk , just drunk in love 

girls think I’m desperate , but haters gonna hate 
Oh, well when you put it that way
You’re not offended so don’t pretend to be'

i like the way you slide in on your segway 

drop down and remember me that i got a heartbeat 

have my back when nobody does that 

yeah i think our friendship is perfect 

not sure if i will head to an mental instutional 

or if you be very tuturiol 

all i can tell you become to be very ... educational 

one of my fave movies btw . 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar