onsdag 5 februari 2020

i hit you with fit

i dont like to get attach
but i think i met my match
it have to do with my epilepsy
i rather play around with my fantasy
then stick with reality because it boring
but then you hit me like a song
and im not the a best a play along
but i thought you have to begin somewhere
and this friendship is so damn , rare
yeah we got that type where we end each other sentence
platonical and not logical ,
something with you got me ...
like nobody else done , neurological
yeah since you slide in my dm with your segway
you open the door and i climb highway
to heaven , you dont care if im - eleven
you see through my aggression
my fits and rants , i hate having them
and you get that , its pretty cool because nobody do
more than you , i hope you get i am living tantrum
and everything in my brain is a .... drum













































Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar