måndag 3 februari 2020

Hot wheels





i rollin with hot wheels and my lips taste like medicine
they dont make people like me , we are a art form
lick my lips and feel the substence of the pills
they say i break heart but i cant handle it
got that tongue that sickest of them of all
and if i gonna fall , make them come along
make rules just to break them
think you bad chic , i eat chicken like you for dinner
i am no saint , nor a sinner
eating brunch with the the devil
because i always try to have the upper level
dont mind if i sell my heart when it comes to the art
 because i know how to top the chart
tell your people to call me or better yet , add me
if you not scared of course , i might come across a bit eh , mad
but to be honest i think i sound quite rad

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar