torsdag 6 februari 2020

perfect ten





i the girl that went mental and ran with it

got her diagnose and laugh out loud 
lets have some fun with it 

would you like to have some fun
with it , yeah they been thinking im shall go to asylum
just because a throw some fit and tantrums 
shame , told me who i am ?

it took me a long time to understand

who i am , teenage madness

made me get that if you can handle this presence

you sure sure will be cool with me being a hospital princess

destructive enviorment , without no empowerment

no support system since i wore ten

- ish , but then came into my life and you the baddest

because you get me like that joker do is harley

that ken that understand that im a perfect ten

treat me like human and not a condition


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar