fredag 7 februari 2020

THE FRIEND I DONT NAME







this is an shout to the last decade

lately i got this new me that pretty cool

an new chapter that is handome as hell

but i prefer hes brain , ok ?

didnt understand how we become friends

i always run from them because i know my end

nothing with this are logic

do you like that im that im platonic ?

maybe you the only one that really get my condition

its seems like you do

seems like i know you ten years

but really they two

when i decline is because i need to take care who i am

yeah . he is pretty great and pretty much a miracle

sorry if i always get hysterical

but i can help if i get fits and tantrums

maybe you also have rants ?

to be honest , it not like i wanted them

but its nice to have an friend who dont judge them

its great to have somebody to believe in me

support my dreams and you know i do the same

maybe thats why we become friends

AND I CANT BELIEVE YOU KNOW MY NAME




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar