lördag 1 februari 2020

never leave the future in your a boy`s hand







he told me he got an plane and i must be insane

or really clever for not leave my future in a boy`s hands

he told me that it wore legit but im i seen scary stories

and i dont want end up like a victim on law and order

become harressed since i wore a teen and life wasnt a dream

kinda have hard to let people in but there where something with him

they say dont google prince charming if you want to leave something to the mystery

put away your mastercard , send me a valentine card you know i got this , with all my poems 

candy and chocolate and diamonds , put them away because i like dms 
the key to my heart is show a bit humanity , symphanty and emphanty and i know you got that royality 
but i got this hun because my loyalilty is quality , is all about equality - yeah he said i got a plane

and in a alternative world i would be your perfect girl and you be my man but now i settle with having a friend


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar