fredag 7 augusti 2020

An princess diary









when it comes to you i have no filter

do you mind if i hide in your eyes for shelter

 how he slide into my heart with that alert 

 with my wheelchair , like he was the king of the ball

made me feel like i wore the queen of the ward 

when thruth be told , i was already on you ....sold 

you qualites grew in the quarantiine 

which morals and honor grew 
 became well known , beloveded 
 who feel like  a princess in gown 
i  hope they know who they employed 
néver felt such a freedom 
running in the ruin of the kingdom
but with my prince by side i knew i would ight dragons and demons 
i remember how emberressing i was by through up in your hands 
when you help me with those fizzy tabs and thinking omg why can i be like those normal babes ? 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar