fredag 7 augusti 2020

silver ring around my heart

when it comes to you i have no filter
do you mind if i hide in your eyes for shelter
 how he slide into my heart with that alert 
 with my wheelchair , like he was the king of the ball
made me feel like i wore the queen of the ward 
when thruth be told , i was already on you ....sold 
you qualites grew in the quarantiine 
yeah you wore the reaeson why life turned out to be a dream 
i remember how you caught me in your arms  
surronder me like a silver ring 
i never felt so safe in  them 
you really made me feel like i living 
your face is that straight out a mag 
and you make me quite an gigglemug 
when you appear and i think you know 
of the things i dont really show 
you got the moral that is custom design 
thinking god if the stars are aline 
and i was so happy to spend 
some time with you because you became my friend 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar