tisdag 1 september 2020

HEART OF A FANGIRL





he got a working´morals of a knight

up all day and work all night

big for his boots but always remember his roots

humble as a bumble be , babe you can sting me

always going on about his herbs

make me wanna loose some carbs

fit and you know it

probably should run some laps

he help me motivate me in life

inspire and become a better person

and i am so happy him came along

just when i needed somebody

and i can tell he have good intentions

but you and i are like that agustus and hazel

except you are in the lime light , but you put the spotlight

for me at once , it made me feel special , when you call beautiful

you know i like your talent and think you quite a genius

how you get me like that , with a compliment




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar