tisdag 8 september 2020

we would pretty cool / even if it just on internet

im not sure but i might just become a gf
not sure how it all went down
im just rocking my hospial gown
you make me feel like an beauty queen
you be the dj at the prom
klein eyes , legendary skills
i am bouncing on the sounnd clound
whenever you around
thats the power of music
it make you levitate
take you of the shoulders weights
im sicker then pills . badder than medicine
you spin me around to the heavenly sound
invite me back to the stadio
and maybe some more , je dior
love if you play me like a fender
am i really a contener ?
unbutton my buttoms so gently
ride me like i wore a bently
i want to grab a bottle of gin
get you in the coach room
forget you about those exes
and let you make our own
memories



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar