fredag 30 oktober 2020

Adam and eve


no matter what i do got me feel like this , starstruck by that dm like he wore freaking adam and i , eve ... i knew i probably should leave him alone , why can i  stop look at the phone , is not like he call faster , so much more things i should then cosy up in bed , waiting for the notification turning red -  but it then when him make me a princess in gown and even if dancing alone in the hospital room , you give me attention  but then you came an notice me , bow down - suddenly i fell down and love birds word flying above my head when you help me to the hospital bed . i still got that scar in form of a cross , it remind me of harry potter , that im  a wizard and able to turn the table of everything even if i was born with nothing 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar