tisdag 20 oktober 2020

BROKEN DOLL

 your a hipster guy 

i am just try my best not to die 

'i cant believe you caught my eye 
of course i would drop down and fall 
as long as we on topic nothing with this is logic 
how you drop in my inbox when i lay in coma 
push press , made me feel like a princess 
couldnt speak but when i woke up from insomnia 
saw a dope male nurse that remind me of zedd 
got a voice , heavenly skills that become my cure 
standing by my hospital bed , yeah this feeling is quite mad 
and there is that martin playing with those sticks 
everywhere go , guys usually dicks 
but not here , doctors are the bests 
you got friends on high places 
but nothing with you i would replace 
this memory is too good to erase 
maybe it wore just little bit of sadness
from your part , i dont mind because you always have my heart 
because you made my heart , restart ...
i remember how martin brush my my hair and talk about brighton 
he had been there to and he scroll down my blog and didnt like 
what i like , he favorite swedish guys - the only one i like is Håkan 
talked about the food , karaoke and but mostly i remember that him 
brush my hair and teeth - wasnt that sweet ? 
Im not sure if i remember him , correct but in my dream it was perfect 
how he went out the window like a flight nurse 
and how i sat in zedds braces like a kangaroo 
dont quote me on this , it just be a dream 
but it make quite a lovely poem 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar