onsdag 21 oktober 2020

boys like you i only read about


i remember when i got taken in with the taxi 
straight by the police and forc 2 minutes i got to embrace nature 
i dont remember how i got to the hopital ward but you should have a award 
for keeping me alive , thinking about it make me smile 
i remember i fell in coma , was in insomnia 
and somewhere halfway i got embraced by your charm 
when you put that alarm , might as well be of dior 
je adore 
typical me to fall in love 
with somebody that took care of me 
but hit me baby one more time 
if i gonna go through rehab 
you hit me harder then a celeb 
never thought about this 
and suddenly you my greatest wish 
cool like urban outfit  model
 and dope as who could handle my fiit 
who can handle my figures , who figues ?
perfect on paper , everything i could ask 
your arms was like getting embraced by heaven nine above 
and i knew from the start i would fall in love 
lit 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar