tisdag 20 oktober 2020

thanks to the music i surived



your a hipster guy 

i am just try my best not to die 
i cant believe you caught my eye 
of course i would drop down and fall 
as long as we on topic nothing with this is logic 
how you drop in my inbox when i lay in coma 
push press , made me feel like a princess 
couldnt speak but when i woke up from insomnia 
saw a dope male nurse that remind me of zedd 
got a voice , heavenly skills that become my cure 
standing by my hospital bed , yeah this feeling is quite mad 
and there is that martin playing with those sticks 
everywhere go , guys usually dicks 
but not here , doctors are the bests 
i cant feel my heart . beat 
felt like it wore kinda a retreat 
couldnt speak but i think im develop a crush 
on everyone i write about and during the night 
diplo turn the hospital into a disco 
did i just got my make a wish come true 
that i never really sent , this is mental 
and blessing in disquise - because you give the best advice 
adam in the dm , yeah this is the reason why you become a poem 

( for the love of my fave my fave music and how it help it throught 
with my condition , thanks ) 

 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar