söndag 25 oktober 2020

rejecting an angel but got an guardian

he call me beautiful , maybe on the the inside 

i got scars head to toe , from loving you 

rejecting an angel but got a guardian 

because i needed to focus on my health 

it took some time to i get my self worth 

hopefully you with time see not a work of art 

that im beautiful underneath 

in a decade full of fear , you appear 

out of nowhere it kinda scared me  

because i dont want you to see me like this 

you all glamourous and i , am notorious 

for those fits you know like you deliver hits 

i hate to have them but i grew to accept it 

im sorry for my tantrum in the chatroom 

it wasnt perfect but at least i made an impact 





ps . my hair look like dakotas now .    they had to shave it when they operated my brain .  

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar