söndag 25 oktober 2020

our songs


i hate when they play our songs 
damn it boy why did you record them
sure they are great but the best lyrics 
was them you wrote in that dm 
i still remember that that you slide in 
couldnt belive it wore him´
i love when you annonce an new song
because i know there is something 
i will get out of it 
and i hate how fell out because of my fits 
have them like you deliver hits
cried for a half year when my mum 
deleted you from the chatroom 
omg , but you still find me in space 
cant belive that in a world of avatars 
there wore a star , that bright 
that he become my guiding light 
i wore standing in the spotlight 
singing some karaoke on the stage 
daydreaming about acceptance like i had in the 80s 
never thought you would send me that dms 
click that alert and suddenly my heart , restart 
by his lovers he looking for a barbie 
but its more funnier with a harley ? 
i get why she fell 
but i also get why you give her a hell 

dedicated to my fave musicians 


- martin garrix 
- calvin harris 
.- diplo 
.- sofitucker 

music help life . 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar